2XU Men's Elite MCS Compression Tights- MA3062B (BLK/GLD)
The next generation in 2XU Compression technology - MCS (Muscle Containment Stamping) for targeted compression. MCS is a revolutionary fabric support system traced over key muscle, tendon and fascia groups to focus greater compression power to wrap precise areas and reduce muscle oscillation and damage.
Front panels are engineered with powerful PWX FLEX (70D) fabric combined with MCS focused to the quads. Rear panels are engineered with powerful PWX WEIGHT (105D) fabric for support to the hamstrings and MCS focused to the calf.
- MCS (Muscle Containment Stamping) - Targeted compression traced over key muscles, tendon and fascia groups
- Drawstring waistband for an adjustable secure fit.
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort.
- Powerful Invista LYCRA for exceptional fit, support and recovery.
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection.
- High filament yarns for dryness and wicks sweat from the skin to fabric exterior.
MCS Elite Compression Tights :: Utilizes a combination of 70 Denier PWX FLEX and 105 Denier PWX WEIGHT Compression Fabric with Muscle Containment Stamping targeted to trace over key muscles, tendons and fascia groups to focus on greater compression power and recovery.
Made from our 70 Denier PWX FLEX fabric to deliver optimal flexibility and movement.
MCS COMPRESSION BENEFITS
- PWX Flex (70D) offers powerful compression to abductors, quads and shins. MCS is targeted to quads for ultimate muscle protection. Anatomical mapping ensures maximum containment and support.
- PWX Weight (105D) fabric rear panels deliver powerful compression to protect the glut, hamstring and calf muscles. MCS is targeted to the calf for ultimate muscle protection.
- Graduated compression increases blood circulation for improved recovery and reduced muscle stiffness post exercise.
- Reduced fatigue through less muscle oscillation
- Reduced long-term overuse injuries
- Faster muscle warm up pre-exercise
- Heightened proprioception and awareness of limb placement for agility
Please click here for the size chart of the 2XU product.