Newton Women's Distance S - W000814
- Shaft measures approximately Low-Top" from arch
- Action/ReactionTM Technology in the Midfoot and Heel - Absorbs impact and adds responsiveness through the patented dynamic movement system.
- Bio-Mechanical Metatarsal Sensor Plate - Allows you to better sense the ground underneath your feet for an enhanced run.
- P.O.P 1 Platform - A system of lugs that move when pressure is applied, activating the trampoline membrane of the shoe for enhanced efficiency.
- Semi-Flat Lightweight Laces - For a secure fit.
- Enhanced Medial Midsole Platform - For greater efficiency.
The Newton Distance S III Women's Running Shoes are built for runners wanting a short or mid-distance racing shoe. It provides versatility for all gaits. The shoes feature five anatomical lugs on the sole, which create a unique running experience. The secret to Newton's distinctive POP sensation? The lugs engage to activate the trampoline membrane for energy return. Enjoy an enhanced ground feel, efficiency and comfort. The new broader P.O.P 1 Platform accommodates the natural foot function. The Extended Medial Bridge (e.m.b.) provides extra support for the arch for greater stability when running. The heel-Enabled Action/Reaction technology provides both rear foot cushioning when you need it, and rebound when you want it. Lightweight, breathable mesh promotes helps to maintain a light weight and promote airflow throughout the shoe, keeping your feet cool during intense periods of running.