Pearl Izumi Cold Black Pants
THE FINER DETAILS
These are the standard pants for keeping you cool and preventing sunburn. It is equipped with the “3D Neo” pad(Chamois) , which can be used for a wide variety of purposes from races to long rides. The “Cold Black®” material reflects direct sunlight to protect your skin from sunburn. The hems are lined with Russel Tape, which fits comfortably against your skin and prevents the pants from slipping up. A large retroreflective strip is also positioned behind the right thigh, ensuring visibility.
- 3D-Neo PadAn all-round cycling pad(chamois) with foam of different consistencies to provide comfortable cushioning.
- Thermal reflection A function perfect for summer to stay cool.
- UV cut Cuts UV rays, the cause of sunburn and fatigue. UPF 50+ is the maximum value.
- Sweat-absorbing / fast-drying A material that absorbs and dries perspiration immediately.
- Antibacterial and deodorizing A material that prevents bad smells.
- Retroreflection A material that reflects light to increase visibility at night.
- Cold black® The exceptional UV cut protects the skin from sunburn.
Nylon 84%, Polyurethane 16%
This material reflects summer’s direct sunlight and lowers the temperature inside the jersey. The exceptional UV cut protects the skin from sunburn. It comes with high sweat absorbency and fast-drying qualities to keep the skin dry and smooth. This also prevents bad smells.