2XU Men's Hyoptik Thermal Compression Tights- MA3514B (BLK/RRF)
Stand out, get noticed, and stay warm. HYOPTIK reflective logos help you stay visible when training in low light conditions. A soft brushed thermal inner layer helps retain warmth in cold climates. Powerful compression wrap and protect key leg muscles to help prevent soreness and fatigue and long term overuse injuries. Graduated compression enginering combined with powerful thermal compression assists with better warm-up in cold climates, and with faster recovery post exercise.
• Greater oxygenation of blood for faster recovery
• Reduced fatigue through less muscle oscillation
• Reduced muscle soreness
• Reduced long-term overuse injuries
• Faster muscle warm up pre-exercise
• Greater power output
• Heightened proprioception – awareness of limb placement for agility
1. HYOPTIK reflective logos for visibility
2. Brushed interior thermal layer for added warmth
3. Compression support for greater protection to abductor, glute, quad, hamstring and calf muscles
4. Graduated compression for improved blood circulation
5. 3.5cm wide flat waistband with drawstring
6. Flatlock seams to reduce chafe
7. High filament yarns for dryness - moisture wicking
8. Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection
PWX technology utilizes 2 unique fabrics; PWX Compression and 105D/K. Each fabric contains the following product enhancing features:
1. Superior grade circular knit for 360º stretch + unsurpassed power
2. Highest grade elastane yarns with invista lycra®
3. Antibacterial + moisture wicking
4. UPF 50+ sun protection
5. Flat Lock stitching for maximum comfort.
Please click here for the size chart of the 2XU product.