2XU Women's Compression Shorts- WA1932B (BGE/BGE)
The 2XU Compression Short is engineered for activities requiring support to the major upper leg muscles and reducing vibration, improving alignment and protecting against damage and fatigue. Body firming and ideal for exercise, ball sports, training and competition. Can be worn on its own or as a base layer.
- Reduced fatigue through less muscle oscillation
- Reduced muscle soreness
- Reduced long-term overuse injuries
- Faster muscle warm up pre-exercise
- Greater power output
- Heightened proprioception and awareness of limb placement for agility
- The PWX FLEX fabric delivers optimum power and flexibility to protect abductor, glute, quad and hamstring muscles
- Drawstring waistband for an adjustable, secure fit.
- Internal key pocket for essentials.
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort.
- Powerful Invista LYCRA for exceptional fit, support and recovery.
- High filament yarns for dryness and wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior.
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection.
Please click here for the size chart of the 2XU product.