Men's Compression Long Sleeve Top : MA2308A
Powerful compression in the 2XU Compression Long Sleeve Top supports upper body muscles by reducing damaging vibration and increasing awareness of limb placement for better coordination and technical precision.
The 2XU Compression Long Sleeve Top is engineered to enhance posture for activities with upper body demands. Powerful yet lightweight, the top supports major muscle groups in the upper torso and arms. Graduated engineering speeds post exercise recovery, while mesh panels ensure breathability. Ideal for activities such as running, crossfit, weights, rowing, racquet and ball sports pus motocross.
- Graduated compression engineered to promote maximum blood flow
- Faster pre-exercise muscle warm up
- Reduced fatigue through less muscle oscillation
- Reduced muscle soreness
- Reduced long-term overuse injuries
- Greater power output
- Heightened proprioception – awareness of limb placement for agility
- High power PWX FLEX fabric supports biceps, triceps, forearm, deltoids, pectorals and core stomach muscles.
- Graduated compression increases blood circulation for improved recovery and reduce muscle stiffness post exercise.
- Powermesh panels for greater breathability in key regions.
- Raglan sleeve construction for unrestricted movement.
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort.
- Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery.
- High filament yarns for dryness – wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior.
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection.