Pressio Compression Sock
The Pressio compression socks are the result of collaboration amongst the specialists in each of the compression fields. Producing what we feel is the latest generation in compression sock technology. Utilizing Italian manufactured Econyl recycled nylon 6.6 yarns which are derived from recovered fishing nets, pre-and-post fabric offcuts, and disused carpets. Extruded into high filament yarns with advanced moisture-wicking abilities, with added comfort and durability. Then, the yarns are drafted at very specific power ratios enabling optimal long-term mm/hg ratings. Finally, we utilize the World's leading compression sock factory in northern Italy in the knitting process. The result is the perfect power for the athlete in a certified graduated profile. This enables muscles to be supported and held, reducing injuries and fatigue while also enhancing recovery. Wear after wear; we guarantee precise power, comfort, and durability.
- ECONYL® is a recycled yarn derived from recovered fishing nets, pre-and-post fabric off-cuts, and disused carpets. This Italian sourced yarn offers high moisture management, enhanced comfort, and durability.
- Precise yarn drafting at specific power ratios enabling long-term mm/hg ratings.
- Graduated compression increases blood circulation for improved recovery and reduced muscle stiffness post-exercise.
- Knitted in Italy at a world-leading certified compression mill.
- Powerful LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support, and recovery.
- High filament nylon yarns for comfort, moisture management, and durability.
- Enhanced arch support.
- Anatomical designed footbed reducing blistering.
- 3D tongue guard for extra comfort.