Inov-8 Mudclaw G 260
- Fell Running
- Soft & Muddy
- Graphene-enhanced outsole for the world's toughest grip
- Lightweight & super-durable
- Perfect for OCR, fell & mountain running
REVOLUTIONARY GRAPHENE-ENHANCED SHOES FOR THE WORLD'S TOUGHEST GRIP
The world's toughest shoe for the world's toughest muddy mountain runs and obstacle course races. Revolutionary graphene-enhanced rubber and fearsome 8mm studs deliver the world's toughest grip over soft and wet ground. New super-strong upper materials give high levels of durability and breathability to a shoe weighing just 260g. Kevlar® aramid fiber has been added to the tongue. The MUDCLAW G 260 - Designed to make light work of all tough mud. Comes with an integrated gaiter to help keep debris out of the shoes.
DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
Fit Scale | 1
Drop | 4mm
Footbed | 6mm
Lug Depth | 8mm
Midsole | EXTEROFLOW
Midsole Stack | 8.5mm / 4.5mm
Shank | META-PLATE
Sole Compound | GRAPHENE GRIP
Product Weight | 260g/ 9.17oz
- The world’s toughest shoe for running the world’s toughest long-distance trails. Revolutionary graphene-enhanced rubber delivers the world’s toughest grip on hard-packed trails, while next-generation underfoot technology strikes the perfect balance between comfort and responsiveness.
- The upper features high levels of durability and breathability with a weight of a 260g. Kevlar® aramid fiber has been added to the heel. The shoe is biomechanically designed to enable the natural movement of the foot. The TERRAULTRA G 260 – Designed so you can run forever.