Brooks Women's Pure Grit 4 (NO SHOE BOX)
Get a grip on off-road explorations in the women's PureGrit 4 trail-running shoe. It's a lightweight and flexible trail shoe that naturally connects you to the terrain, while protecting you from its tricky spots. Aggressive hex lugs on the outsole provide maximum grip and the ballistic rock shield protects your foot from trail hazards. A toe guard provides protection and added traction when the trail gets steep.
Just like our core line, we hold PureProject to the industryäó»s highest weartest and durability standards. Because of their lightweight construction and fewer materials, runners should generally expect shoes from the PureProject line to last approximately 250-300 miles.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole provides adaptive cushioning
- Rounded heel offers better alignment minimizing stress on joints
- Omega Flex Grooves optimize flexibility
- Ballistic Rock Shield protects your foot from trail hazards
- Nav-band wraps your foot for comfortable security