226ERS Electrolytes 100 Caps - SUB-9 Pro Salts (Caffine)
Bottle 100 capsules of Mineral Salts SUB9 PRO Caffeine 226ERS
Food supplement based on Ginger, Vitamins and Minerals, with Caffeine.
Indicated for situations of dehydration, accumulation of lactic acid and / or muscle cramps during exercise.
Mineral Salts SUB9 PRO Caffeine from 226ERS in capsules
The SUB9-SALTS are an evolution of the SALTS-ELECTROLYTES thinking about a continuous intake during more extensive exercises.
Regarding minerals, the amount of sodium has been increased to 250 mg and that of magnesium to 19.7 mg, potassium has been reduced to 54.01 mg, seeking a lower proportion than that of the previous salts in capsules.
Bottle with 100 individual capsules.
INGREDIENTS: Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Caffeine, Magnesium Citrate, Magnesium Gluconate, Anti-caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Potassium Citrate, Tricalcium Citrate, Calcium Gluconate, Anti-caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide), Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol) , Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride). Transparent vegetable capsule (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose).
How to use:
1) For hot conditions and moderate sweating, take one capsule every 2 hours.
2) For heavy sweating it may be necessary to take one capsule every hour.
3) You must take each capsule with at least one glass of water during its intake.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct light.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose of caffeine (maximum 6 mg / kg per day)
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION 100g / 2 capsules: Proteins 1.85% / 0.03%> Carbohydrates 25.27% / 0.50%> Lipids (Fats) 3.11% / 0.06%> Salt 66.06% / 1.32%> Fibers 0% / 0% ENERGY VALUE 136.5 kcal (570 kJ) / 2.73 kcal (11.41 kJ)> Vitamin D 187.5 mg / 5 mcg (75% RDA)> Vitamin B6 0.50mg / 1mcg (71.43% RDA) CONTENT IN MINERALESS 100 g / 2 capsules> Sodium 21.72 g / 430 mg> Potassium 5.456 mg / 108.02 mg (5.4% RDA)> Calcium 0.255mg / 5.04 mg (0.63% RDA)> Magnesium 1.015 g / 20.08 mg (5.35% RDA)> Ginger 5g / 100mg
RDA is the Recommended Daily Amount