Nathan Zephyr Fire 100
This flashlight, designed for runners, features an integrated 24-degree downward projection angle to focus light on the path ahead of you during the run – no need to twist your wrist! A rear-facing red LED gives you visibility from the back (great out on the roads). Maybe best of all? The Zephyr Fire comes equipped with a comfy and adjustable hand strap that allows for a totally grip-free and effortless carry in either hand. It even has a conveniently placed emergency siren built into the grip, right at your fingertips!
- To turn on, press and hold power button that is integrated in to the hand grip for 2-3 seconds.
- Use power button again to cycle through different light modes as needed.
- To turn off, press and hold power button for 2-3 seconds.
- Plug supplied USB cord in to a USB power source (500mA minimum) and then plug gently in to the covered charge port at the top of the unit. A red LED will light up to indicate charging is occuring and a green light indicates the Zephyr Fire is fully charged.
- Charge time is 6 hours for a fully depleted battery.
- When fully charged, unplug Zephyr Fire from USB power supply, return port cover gasket to original position and store charger cord until next use.
- LED : 2 LEDs – Front: Cree White LED – 108 Lumens / Back : Red LED - 8 Lumens
- Beam Distance: 67 meters / 220 feet
- Battery : 3.7V Li-Ion Rechargeable via Micro B USB port
- Burn Time : Hi - 5+ hours, Low - 8 hours, Low/Strobe - 15 hours
- Charge Time: 6 hours
- Minimum USB Charger Amperage: 500mA
- Water Resistance : IPX4 – Weather resistant