Huub Men's Short Sleeve Jersey - Thunderbird 2
Come in and find out more.
We'll count you down
The most recognisable and recalled: Thunderbird 2 is a large craft able to carry a payload of up to 100 tons. Created by Brains for auxiliary equipment transport, the craft can travel at a top speed of 5,000 mph and maximum altitude of 75,00 feet. TB2 is a long-range vehicle capable of flying anywhere in the world without needing to refuel, making it ideal for International Rescue’s earth-based missions.
Super Charged Intake System
Communication and Sensors
Cargo Bay Pod Assembly Factory
Primary Thrust Nozzles
Cahelium Support Frame
Short Sleeve Jersey
Our performance fitted jersey is designed for all shapes and sizes. The 4-way stretch fabrics fit your body's contours keeping the jersey aerodynamic and comfortable even on the longest of training rides. Our jersey meets all your needs for every ride with breathable features and sweat-wicking lightweight fabrics.
Our Thunderbirds Collection only uses the latest, high quality, moisture management fabrics.
- Full-length HUUB Cam Lock zipper.
- Lightweight breathable mesh underarm panels.
- Three reflective piped pocket design.
- Bonded sleeves for improved comfort.
- Arms Neutral™ set sleeves.
- Four-way stretch fabrics to fit all body types.
- Reflective UK style left side zip pocket.
- HUUB branded silicone waist gripper holds the jersey in place.