2XU Men's Compression Tights -MA3849b (BLK/SIL)
Engineered to promote circulation (venous return) for improved oxygenation of muscles to reduce fatigue and shorten recovery times.
- Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness
- Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries
- Improved performance
- Improved muscle alignment
- Increased agility
- Faster recovery
- Lightweight yet powerful PWX fabrics
- Durable yarns that outlasts the competition
- Multi-directional stretch
- Flexible & breathable
- Moisture wicking yarns to help keep you dry
- UPF50+ sun protection
Waistband: 3.5cm covered elastic with drawstring
Fit (mmHg): FIRM 20-25*
Fabric (Front): PWX 70D. 72% Nylon / 28% Elastane (Invista LYCRA®)
Fabric (Back): PWX 105D. 65% Nylon / 35% Elastane (Invista LYCRA®)
- The PWX FLEX fabric delivers optimum power and flexibility to protect the abductor, glute, quad, hamstring and calf muscles.
- Graduated compression increases blood circulation for improved recovery and reduced muscle stiffness post exercise.
- Drawstring waistband for an adjustable, secure fit.
- Internal key pocket for essentials.
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort.
- Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery.
- High filament yarns for dryness – wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior.
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection.