ALTRA Men's Lone Peak 7 Wide - Navy
With legendary performance, the Altra Lone Peak 7 is a fan-favorite trail running shoe featuring a unique zero-dop platform and roomy toebox that provides a natural running experience to get you out of the house and into the woods.
Considered one of the best trail running shoes in the dirt community, the Altra Lone Peak 7 offers the comfort and performance needed to tackle any trail run or hike, no matter the distance. The midsole is composed of Altra EGO foam which provides a durable and cushioned underfoot experience without sacrificing a connection to the trail underfoot, and the StoneGuard plate delivers extra underfoot protection from sharp rocks and roots. In the outsole, Altra’s Maxtrac rubber is paired with multi-directional lugs under the forefoot, offering unparalleled grip in any trail condition. Finished off with a more streamlined upper, the Altra Lone Peak 7 is a highly-praised everyday trail shoe that provides the groundwork for any trail run or hike.
What You’ll Love:
- Foot-Shaped Toe Box for unmatched comfort
- Plush layer of responsive and enduring foam
- Updated upper provides a lighter feel
Best useBest Use Learn More
SurfaceSurface Learn More
CushioningCushioning learn more
StabilityStability Learn More
Specs & Fit
Shoe Specs (Men's Size 9)
|Heel Stack||25 mm|
|Forefoot Stack||25 mm|
|Heel-Toe Offset:||0 mm|
- Altra EGO is a midsole compound designed for high energy return, providing high levels of durability and responsiveness.
- Natural Ride System (NRS) provide a more naural, foot-shaped zero-millimeter heel to toe drop, and metatarsal-specific shapes in the outsole to assist in proper foot mechanics and allow for more natural foot movement.
- Natural Foot Design to closely follow along your foot for a more natural experience
- MaxTrac Outsole an anatomically shaped sticky rubber that provides excellent grip and durability on rocky terrain.
- Stoneguard™ in-bedded to provide protection from rocks and any other debris.
- Trail Claw multi-directional patterned lugs under the forefoot and claws under the toes and heal to provide improved grip and stability on trails.
- Streamlined Construction updated design for a lighter feel.
- Original Footshape Design to provide the most comfortable and spacious fit.