ALTRA Women's Torin 5 - Sand
Altra has upgraded the Torin 5 to be lighter and more comfortable than ever before. The Torin 5 will have a new luxurious cushioning package with a zero millimeter drop and the classic Altra foot-shaped toe box giving runners a comfortable daily training option.
What You'll Love
- New premium foam
- Lighter than previous models
- Foot-shaped toe box for wider feet and toe splay
Designed to find the perfect balance of performance and comfort, the Altra Torin 5 will offer a natural running experience with its 0mm drop, foot-shaped toe-box, and premium Altra Ego cushioning. The addition of AltraEgo foam will be an innovative update to the Torin line and offer runners a more responsive and plush underfoot feel. With an engineered mesh upper and a durable outsole, the Altra Torin 5 will be lighter and more comfortable than before making this shoe perfect for anyone looking to add a low drop shoe to their daily training.
- AltraEgo cushioning is responsive and resilient.
- Inner Flex flex grooves system provides additional flexibility and cuts weight for increased performance.
- Foot Shape Toe Box allows the shoe to move with the bones and tendons of the foot.
- Natural Ride System (NRS) design includes a more natural, foot-shaped last, zero millimeter heel to toe drop, and metatarsal-specific shapes in the outsole to assist in proper foot mechanics and allow for more natural foot movement.
- FootPod Outsole follows the natural construction of the human foot for a responsive ride, updated to improve flexibility through the gait cycle.
- Engineered Mesh Upper is more breathable and lighter.