Asics Women's NOVABLAST 3 LITE-SHOW - BLACK/ORCHID
Designed For Neutral
Normal size arches
There is even distribution from the front of the foot.
Less likely due to effective shock absorption, but neutral runners are not immune to injury.
How your foot contacts the ground
The foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.
The NOVABLAST™ 3 LITE-SHOW™ running shoe draws inspiration from a geometric origami feature for the upper and midsole. After making the shoe approx. 30g lighter than the previous version, we also equipped this style with improved comfort.
This iteration features reflective details that are strategically positioned to improve visibility when running in low-light settings.
A tongue wing construction in the upper helps improve the fit while reducing tongue movement. This component is reinforced with a more supportive heel design to help guide the foot with more control through your gait cycle.
Meanwhile, the midsole’s FF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning helps create a lighter and more responsive feel underfoot.
Tech & Materials
- Jacquard mesh upper provides good comfort and support while keeping feet cool
- The heel stabilizer helps support the foot and create a more balanced stride
- Gusseted tongue wing fit system improves the midfoot fit and reduces tongue sliding
- FF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning provides lightweight impact absorption and a responsive rebound
- Trampoline-inspired outsole design provides a more responsive bounce back
- AHARPLUS™ outsole improves durability
- At least 75% of the upper's material is made with recycled polyester
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology
- Reflective details help improve visibility in low-light settings
- Heel drop: 8mm
- Weight: 221g / 7.8 oz