Everyday Compression Sock
The Everyday compression socks result from collaboration amongst the specialists in each of the compression fields to produce what we feel is the latest generation in recovery compression sock technology. Utilizing Italian manufactured Econyl recycled nylon 6.6 yarns which are derived from recovered fishing nets, pre-and-post fabric offcuts, and disused carpets. Extruded into high filament yarns with advanced moisture-wicking abilities, with added comfort and durability. Then, the yarns are drafted at very specific power ratios enabling optimal long-term mm/hg ratings. Finally, we utilize the World's leading compression sock factory in northern Italy in the knitting process. The result is a perfect certified graduated profile. Ideal for everyday wear, at work, traveling, and post-athletic pursuit. The Everyday compression sock provides greater blood circulation, assists in injury prevention and overall recovery in the target muscles. Wear after wear; we guarantee precise power, comfort, and durability.
- High filament nylon yarns for advanced moisture management and extreme durability.
- ECONYL® is an Italian recycled yarn using an ethically sourced process-upcycled from disused fishing nets and other post-consumer waste.
- Enhanced arch support to reduce overuse and stabilisation based injuries.
- Anatomically designed footbed reducing blistering.
- Knitted in Italy at a World-leading Certified Compression Mill.