Inov-8 Men's Roclite™ Ultra G 320 - Navy/Blue/Nectar
Inov-8 Roclite Ultra G 320 Running Shoes - navy/blue/nectar
Inov-8's first ROCLITE shoe to feature Graphene in both the rubber and foam has been designed to take runners beyond their distance limits – no matter what the terrain. Equally happy on-trail or off-trail, the super-durable 6mm GRAPHENE-GRIP lugs bite and hold across all ground, from hard rock to soft bog. The G-FLY Graphene cushioned foam provides 25% greater energy return that lasts for longer, while a super-strong new mesh upper, flexible rockplate and reinforced toe bumper all keep feet protected. An evolution of the ROCLITE G 275, with improved bounce, cushioning and protection for racking up bigger miles.
Features of the Inov-8 Roclite™ Ultra G 320 Running Shoes
- Graphene-enhanced rubber delivers the world’s toughest grip – insane sticky traction AND increased durability, no compromise. 50% stronger, 50% more elastic, 50% harder wearing, scientifically proven.
- Renowned for their versatility, the 6mm deep ROCLITE lugs bite and hold across all types of terrain, no matter how hard or soft. They’ve also been carefully positioned to prevent debris from sticking to the outsole.
- Graphene-enhanced G-FLY cushioned foam is more resistant to wear. It retains its thickness and optimum levels of snappy energy return for longer, helping runners feel faster and fresher over greater distances. Incredible energy return AND increased durability, no compromise.
- The revolutionary foam gives 25% more energy return. Laboratory tests show that even when the foam is aged to mimic extensive use, it still delivers more energy return than some unaged foams. Still performs well after 1,200km – double the industry standard.
- BOOMERANG insole features hundreds of expanded TPU beads that compress and spring back for more energy return – and greater cushioning – than standard insoles. Retains its 4mm thickness and optimum performance level for longer, while wicking away unwanted moisture.
- Addition of a flexible rockplate, called METAPLATE, gives more underfoot protection from rocks, without fully compromising on ground feel. Reinforced toe bumper adds further protection up top.
- New upper mesh material is proven to be more than 25% more durable than the previous material, helping runners get more miles out of their shoes. Super-tough yet still flexible.
- As feet begin to swell on longer adventures, you can gain extra comfort thanks to the ADAPTERWEB upper design which sees the materials adapt to your changing foot shape and natural movements. Upper materials also non-water absorbing.
- ADAPTER-FIT technology forms a supportive cradle between the heel and arch that provides a locked-in feel and increases stability over rough terrain.
- Stack heights (midsole only) of 20mm in the heel and 12mm in the forefoot, combined with an 8mm drop, help deliver lots of underfoot comfort.