Oakley Subzero Steel w/Prizm Black
For the 30th anniversary of Subzero, Oakley launches Re:Subzero, a futuristic version of the original Subzero — taking the iconic silhouette to a new dimension. Leveraging PhysioMorphic Geometry, which enables eyewear to be designed without limitations, the unique shield lens shape is etched to give it a dual lens aesthetic – reminiscent of the original.
Re:Subzero is equipped with Oakley's proprietary Prizm Lens Technology, which is engineered to enhance color and contrast.
- Progressive lens design enabled by PhysioMorphic Geometry
- Durable, lightweight O Matter frame construction
- PRIZM lens technology is engineered to enhance color and contrast
- Flush lens to stem creates seamless design
- Inspired by heritage colorways
- Freeform lens design
- 3 Point Fit
- Unobtainium nosepads