Pearl Izumi Cold Shade Bib Pants (T220-3DR )
The Finer Details
"A cycling bib version of the Cold Shade Pants (220-3DR) that alleviates pressure on the stomach to ensure comfort on long rides. It uses a UV cutting material called “Cold Shade,” which shuts out sunlight to prevent the temperature inside the jersey from rising. It is comfortable to wear, and it has excellent stretch and sweat-absorbing, fast-drying properties. These staple pants are equipped with the “3D-R” pad, which can be used for all-round activities thanks to its triple layer structured cushioning. The hems are lined with Russel Tape, fitting comfortably against your skin and preventing the pants from slipping up. "
Material / Specification
- "3D-R Pad / An all-round pad with foam of different consistencies to provide comfortable cushioning. "
- Thermal insulation function A function perfect for summer to stay cool. Reflects sunlight and prevents temperatures inside the clothes from rising.
- UV cut Cuts UV rays, the cause of sunburn and fatigue. UPF 50+ is the maximum value.
- Sweat-absorbing / fast-drying A material that absorbs and dries perspiration immediately.
- Antibacterial and deodorizing A material that prevents bad smells.
- Retroreflection A material that reflects light to increase visibility at night.