PTP Massage Therapy Roller Firm - Camo
THE MASSAGE THERAPY FIRM SPIKEY ROLLER PROVIDES DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE THROUGHOUT THE BODY TO IMPROVE RECOVERY. IT CAN BE USED AS A BACK ROLLER AS WELL AS HELPING OTHER PARTS OF THE BODY.
USE PRE & POST TRANING TO ALLEVIATE ANY MUSCLE TONE.
OVER 30 EXERCISES CAREFULLY DESIGNED BY A MOVEMENT THERAPIST
DIMENSIONS 30cm x 13cm
WEIGHT 492 g
MULTI-TARGETED DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE
Providing a stimulating experience, the Large PTP Therapy Roller is designed to release muscle tension and restore joint mobility. The pyramidal projections offer a multi-targeted approach, while the robust hollow core guarantees a deep tissue massage that penetrates through the layers of muscle and fascia.
By utilising your own body weight to sustain pressure and roll, the Therapy Roller allows you to perform self-myofascial release (SMR), helping muscles return to their natural range, activating blood circulation and breaking down scar tissue and adhesions between skin, muscles and bones.
ACTIVE RECOVERY AND PERFORMANCE
After intense workouts, microscopic tears and scar tissue can develop in soft tissues, causing tightness and soreness. Prolonged sitting can also lead to poor posture, muscle imbalances and adaptive shortening. Lengthening the fascia through rolling can speed up recovery, improve musculoskeletal alignment and optimise performance.
- Made from high-density EVA that retains its shape post-compression
- Ideal for a deep tissue massage that increases circulation, release myofascial and maximise recovery
- Trigger point action thanks to special multi-cone and hollow cylinder design
- Helps to break up scar tissue and fascia adhesions causing tightness and motion restrictions
- Firm density for maximum sensation/individuals that have already started a massage therapy program
MASSAGE Trigger point therapy for myofascial release. Assists in muscle pain relief and relaxation.
REHAB Overall mobility & injury prevention. Recommended for pre/rehab and joint function.